Programming :)

Student always ask me why we need to learn how to program?

A question that I also ask when I was a student it is a tough to learn on how to program you must know the syntax and you must know how to analyze. With these requirements to be a good programmer we don’t realize that we are already equipped with these things, how?
Syntax  - Sequence or order,  in our daily lives we are doing a lot of this on sleeping when you wake up there are sequence or routines that you have already memorized on how to do it  first when you wake up you arrange your bedding's then after that you will stand up, then wash your face and so on. in programming you must know the structure on creating a program declaration of class, declaration of main etc.

Analyze -  every day you decide and consider all of the scenarios that may happen before you decide  same as on programming analyze the codes on what happening why you are not getting the result that you want...

if student will just think like that then  I think they will appreciate it, and for me this skill gave me this job so appreciate programming and  I think someday you will succeed. :)
Bring a lot of Commonsense and Logic - from my Sister..:)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento